Sunday, November 25, 2012

Letter Endings ✉



Formal Letter Endings:
- Best/Warm Wishes
- Best Regards
- Kind Regards
- I look forward to hearing from you soon
- Yours Truly
- Yours Faithfully
- Yours Sincerely
- Kind Thoughts
- Respectfully Yours
- Confidently Yours

Informal Letter Endings:
- Cheers
- Cheerio
- God Bless
- Peace, Love & Happiness
- Take care
- See Ya
- As always, with affection
- ALways in my thoughts
- Your Friend
- Write Soon
- Smiles
- Hugs
- Stay Tuned
- Your pal
- Shine on
- Toodles
- G'day Mate
- Love with all my body and soul combined,
- Always, Forever... Plus a day

Yours Till... Letter Endings:
- Yours till the road kills
- Yours till the cow mooooooos
- Yours till the banana splits
- Yours till the ice ages
- Yours till the candle sticks
- Yours till the Hershey's kiss
- Yours till the cat barks
- Yours till the lip sticks
- Yours till the ice skates

Funny Letter Closings:
- Peace, Love & Vitamin C
- See you in the inbox
- Thankley Dankley (Thanks)
- Peace, Love & Pogo Sticks
- Smell ya later
- Love, Peace & Chicken Grease
- This message will self destruct in 10 seconds
- Take Care, Comb Your Hair
- Cheers Big Ears
- You love me
- I had better get off the toilet now
- From the mind of a genius
- I didn't mean anything I wrote
- Made in Lebanon (Or wherever)
- Tag, your it
- Ta ta for now
- Like it or not
- I'm gone, ~Poof~
- Be good or be good at it
- May the god of dance smile upon your feet
- Pretend I folded this up and past it to you under the desk
- Burn after reading
- Your stalker

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates