Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sawa Ahla Group

Today, I felt like sharing a bit about an NGO that have recently got my attention; Sawa Ahla Group. I think it's for a really good cause and we do need such work in our community. The people who have founded it are so giving and committed to what they do; I do believe they'd get a lot of great work done.

I think a lot of people go on in this existence and get so taken with what's happening in their lives, instead of taking a little time to look around. Life isn't all rainbows and sunshine, not even half of it. Just because your life have went smooth and all, doesn't mean others are. That's why I support organizations that give back to the society and leave an impact.

"Sawa Ahla Group is a non-profit organization that was founded in November 2010, but officially registered in March 2012 with the goal to support Lebanese kids and teenagers on the economic and social levels.


Mission
Sawa Ahla Group mission is to work on helping needy children & teenagers who belong to families with minimum wage through:
  • Delivering substantial financial assistance such as food and clothing.
  • Improfing enviromemtal and structural household conditions
  • providing academic and vocational education and its requirements
  • Organizing seminars, awareness and skill acquiring campaigns and recreational activities."

I just wanted to write a brief introduction quoted from their Facebook page. For more information check the following:
Follow them on Twitter @ SawaAhlaGroup
Email: sawaahlagroup@gmail.com


They're also having a fundraising event in case anyone out there is interested to join:


I hope people are as excited and curious as I am! I do know life doesn't always turn out how we please it to be, and sometimes we're born into a reality that's far from being asked for. I know about this non-perfect world, I appreciate what I have, and support those who offer opportunities and second chances for others... 



It's always great to give something back

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's inspiring to read the above.

Each person impacts the society in his/her own way.
Thank you

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates