Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear Diary, Photography Training

Dear Diary,

A couple of weeks ago I submitted an application to gain several skills. One of this skills I applied to was photography which I got accepted to attend, and yesterday the workshop took place. The training was held at August 4 in Beirut at Zico House with Saad El Kurdi as our trainer. 

I was suppose to be there at 10am, but clueless me didn't pay much attention to the location and got late due to discovering so after heading toward a completely different site. After finally arriving there, I was glad they haven't started yet. Definitely learned to read an email with precision for future references!

I'm not going to go on and on about it... Just going to paste my evaluation that I had to send to the organization that sent me the invitation (Aie Serve)


My Evaluation: 

The Photography Training that was held August 4 was really good. It had ups and downs like any other training

Advantages: 
  • It had a lot of twists that made the workshop educational yet entertaining (The photography slideshow + Field trip)

Disadvantages:
  • The power went off which interrupted the workshop
  • The location wasn't comfortable
  • The screen projector wasn't clear due to bad lighting

Skills gained:
  • Introduction to cameras and getting to know the difference between lenses
  • Knowing more about technical issues: ISO, Shutter speed, Aperture, Focus...etc
  • How to take a good photograph: Vertical/Horizontal - Paying attention to details - Not wanting dead space
  • Learning about Photojournalism
  • Watching a slideshow and pinpointing errors when found
  • Putting our gained skills into the test and going on a field trip in the neighborhood
  • Presenting our photos and having feedback on them
  • Editing your photographs


I with no doubt had a lot of fun and learned a lot! I can't wait to start taking more pictures...
Here are some of what I took there:

"Count your age with friends"-
My attempt at photo journalism


I can hear my childhood echoing ~














Photographer in training <3

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates