Saturday, September 22, 2012

Social Media Officer @ Aie Serve

Well, it's official!! I'm now the Social Media Officer at Aie Serve! 

A few weeks back, the position of Social Media Offier at Aie Serve was open and I directly applied for it. I was thrilled about my acceptance yet a little nervous and worried about it. I didn't want to let anyone down or not rise up to the challenge. But so far, it's been great - Still trying to manage everything.
At first, I had to go over the history of Aie Serve posts so that I'd maintain the same post characteristics and type of writing. And about every Sunday, I check the Aie Serve calender and send a report for the president of Aie Serve with the upcoming posts. Turns out it's more than just posting things randomly and there's a lot more to it. But I'm always excited to try
something new and I think this experience will really benefit me on so many levels. 

The following was an email sent to all Aie Servians, and I was extremely happy when I received it

To Aie Serve Team, Guests, Dana Sobh, Ziad Alame, maha jaafar
From:afiftabsh@gmail.com on behalf of Afif Tabsh (atabsh@aieserve.org) 
Sent:Saturday, September 15, 2012 5:18:01 PM
To:Aie Serve Team (team@aieserve.org); Guests (guests@aieserve.org)

Dear Aie Servians,

I hope you're doing well. I would like to share with you some updates concerning some roles in Aie Serve and so please help me in welcoming 3 new dedicated, active and brilliant volunteers:
  • Social Media Officer - Dana Sobh (She's taking care of the our Facebook & Twitter and updating them on a daily basis)
  • Web Editor - Ziad Alame (He's taking care of our Website/Blog and will be putting up a weekly article hereafter,  so expect him to contact/interview you one day hehe)
  • Representation Officer - Maha Jaafar (She'll be taking care of who is attending the events/workshops/conferences in the name of Aie Serve and follow up with you on the reports and such)

All three of them are CCd and so please keep their emails in your records if you'd like to suggest something to them, ask them something or give feedback :)

Welcome aboard dear Dana, Maha and Ziad... I'm looking forward for our work together! :D

Lots of Aie...

Afif Tabsh 
--
President
Aie Serve
Mobile: 009613802438
Respect,  Acceptance & LoveWebsite || Facebook || Twitter || LinkedIn
--

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates