Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dear Diary, University Has Started



Dear Diary,
So, summer is officially over. It's university all over again and this year, it's going to be a hell of a ride. It's only been day one and I'm a bit worried. I'm a little troubled, but it's only cause I have a lot of things on my plate at the moment and I'm just trying to balance it all out. 
Other than the fact that my schedule is a total mess and all over the place, it's pretty smooth so far. The only thing I'm worried about is the fact that my university is about forty minutes away and I finish every single day at around 4:00pm, if not, it's 7:00pm -_-
I keep hoping that with a little time management I'll maintain all that I'm juggling in the air without any of them touching the ground, I'll be safe.


I need an extra arm! 

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates