Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bullets & Arrows ➶


I'm tired, all burnt out and decaying with every passing minute
Word by word their blowing out the fire ignited inside of me
Taking pleasure in destroying the spark I worked on for so long
Locked in a dungeon with no way out; forced to listen to what they had to say
Like poison poured in my cup while I turn away


Back stabbed and locked behind bars; circled like a prey
Haunted down; I have come face to face with my slayers
Slaughtering me and peeling my skin slowly
For they have lead me astray off my path


Lost direction, lost my way, but most of all, lost myself
Prisoner in mind and thought... Caged to get walked on
They had me in full submission... Seeking selfish accomplishments
Dragged around; suffering all because of their fake smiles and betrayals
Blinded by how every mask was diverse and more colorful than the other


I shall knee no more... No more folding to the thought of their protection
I'm better off on my own... I fall only to levitate better and stronger
Better off alone than surrounded by a crowd who's lusting for my blood
Praying for my fall; wishing for my strike... Aiming at me with every bullet and arrow


I shall come front with them one day; I shall rise once more
No more being weakened by the thought of being alone
I shall escape the black forest; I'm no longer their quarry
No more holding on to what was once called "golden days"
I shall turn my back to whoever is holding the whip
No more scars on my back trading a mark for every time they were with me
I'm walking out... Dead or alive


Yet I'll always look back at this and see how much I've grown
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" -
Age of breaking and draining is long gone; Standing up even though I've been shot
Their were made to make it hurt, but now I only stand stronger to dodge what's next!




Rising from the ground...

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates