Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dear Diary, Summer Is Here ☼

Dear Diary,
Yesterday was my last final exam and today, with no further introduction, I officially start my 2012 summer! For the first time in a very long time, I'm actually excited about "summer"!
To many, it might have been that time of the year where they can finally kick back, relax and enjoy some time off to clear their minds. But, not me...
For as long as I can remember, I have been spending my summer in a house we own outside the city. I've hated it! I mean, the area there is almost dead! Feels like time stops just inside that house and that region while every where else people are moving on with their lives.
Even though by the start of next month we'll probably switch houses and spend the summer there also, I just feel it with every bone in my body that this summer is going to be better. I mean, I'm in clubs now and we have meeting all over the summer, I'm thinking of taking a course to find something to do in those days that I'd be out of money to go out and finally I'm trying to attend this really cool camp, and a lotttt more!
Maybe this time it would truly be different...
Different friends, different activities, but most importantly - Different ME!


New Summer!

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates