Saturday, June 16, 2012

Technology Bluffin'



Couple of steps forward and there I was on the platform of surrender; for my dear friend, I gave up once. After roaming this world and being star-struck by its mighty power and the thrown it settled on, I thought I’ll never talk again for it left me speechless. But, what was mostly breath taking was the crown above. So precious and priceless, seemed the world was nothing without it; and it was technology. My sign became vital and was on my knees looking for the answer. For technology could be on our side, but can even bluff us as it raises the bars.

What was once a shield to protect and evolve humanity could turn into a lethal weapon. Gun powder everywhere, cannons echoing through the field and there you are in a battle field where it’s too late to put your hands up and raise that white flag; that ship have sailed to far-away land. But what most humans are blinded sighted off the fact that the power to build or demolish is in the palm of their own hands.

Technology should not be underestimated for mankind has brought to life a power like no other. Day by day we evolve, we get stronger, but we still get weaker. Even though we're protected by our development and shielded from harms yet it can be held against us someday...



Watch out...

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates