Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dear Diary, 'Sit Home & Spend The Day Online'

Dear Diary,
Today was one of those ‘sit home and spend the day online’ days. I didn’t do much really, and what kept the whole ‘doing nothing’ act going on is the fact that I got sick and had to stay in bed instead of going out. That was a bummer!
Though a lot of people think staying home is unbearable, I find it has a useful side to it! I mean, not only do I get a lot of time to work on things I need to get done, or practice a hobby that can be practiced in the comfort of my home, I get some time to myself. Just a moment to stand back and admire the road I have marched on and how far I have come.
Eighteen years and here I am… They passed by so fast; I can’t even tell where I spent it all. Time is precious and so dear to us. It’s our human nature that makes us hold on to it with both hands even though we know we’re going to have to let go eventually.
The day wasn’t so bad. I didn’t mind much that I spent it home. In fact, I was trying to imitate a video I checked on YouTube that lets you cartoon a photo. It’s harder than it looks!! =P
And as embracing as it is to share my failure in Photoshop, but I will anyway. It seriously took me hours! Considering that I had several attempts before finally getting one completely done and have it presented for you.
But first, here’s the video I followed:




I didn’t follow the exact same steps, just enough to be able to go through with the photo. I wanted to finish so I took the easy road eventually I guess  =$ But to be fair, his way was harder and he flashed forward a lot of important steps, so had to cope with what I had.
And here’s mine: (No tough criticism please, though its scary! But I did my best =P)



Close Enough!



0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates