Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sign The Petition!


Sometimes, I love to spend my free-time watching series. When I find that show - that perfect show that makes you want to watch the whole 3 seasons in two days - I get attached to it immediately!
I was recently addicted to the 'The Secret Circle' Series. By watching  just the first episode, I found myself stuck in my seat watching four others straight in a row! It had mystery, imagination and without a doubt that 'I wanna know what's going to happen next' feeling!
It was such a tragedy for me the day I found out that I can no longer continue watching it because season 2 was canceled!
So please, to whoever reads this, sign this petition! It's a great show, it deserves a season 2!
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/please-do-not-cancel-the-secret-circle.html

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates