Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blown Away ☂



Life is wearing me out… I’m fading away.
So weathered, like a yellow leaf trembling as I stand
Autumn have come blowing me with every windy breath
It’s a long way down; it’s so far from the ground

My skin is pale, I’m breathing heavily
Carrying my burdens around - With an arched back I waste away
Wrinkles cover my face, coughing the years of pain
Infected, and it’s making my body shiver
Caught the Life fever; and no prescriptions for this one...

Chasing the unknown – Jumping for stars
But my fingers barely touch dust
The higher the leap, the harder the fall
Catching flaming rocks that never shine
Burn marks that scar on you failure throughout the years
The harder the fall, the deeper the sleep

World of illusions - Of running in the sand of time
Of being huffed, and puffed and blown away
Of running out of fairy dust and happy thoughts

A reality of lost in the woods
Of kneeling on your knees and praying the lord for survival
Of pieces of heaven for you to gaze at its beauty
But my dear friend, you can never come close to the forbidden tree 
And have a taste of its pleasures

Existence of surrendering to the big bad wolf 
Of taking a bite of the poisoned apple
Of time frozen at 12 o’clock and the magic is all gone
Wandering around with your pumpkin carriage and coal slippers

As the days roll and every little speck of sand dances its way to the end of the flask,
It gets harder to fight through and go on…
Hold on tight, find for yourself a shelter
For just when you'll think it's safe to stand back up, 
Winter will howl on you its thunders and rain...




Rain, rain, go away...

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates