Friday, May 11, 2012

My First Blog Post!

So it's Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:14 PM .. And I am now officially starting my own blog! Not sure how things are going to turn out from this point on, but I'm definitely excited!
This blog is pretty much going to be about my experiences through out all the chaos that goes along. My words will be witnesses on what's happening on my side of the screen!
Even though I'm studying to be an Engineer, I have always been driven to the world of poetry and writing. It gets dull and gloomy every now and then; being able to flee and escape through words whether typed or written is a great way for me to survive and get through it all! 
I'm a little bit worried about how this blog thing is going to turn out...

Fingers Crossed!

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates