Saturday, May 12, 2012

♥Dreaming...

     

When dreaming, we're guided to another world; another dimension.
It's the place where our imagination flees and escapes boundaries. Walls that have been built would tumble and allow your wishes not to be held back behind bars in cell # B106; in that scary place you call reality...
It's those couple of hours that we desire; to close your eyes and run off to the world of gummy bear houses and cotton-candy clouds. The place where the sun smiles everyday and shines it's hope down on you.
We plea to remain there till eternity. I mean really, who wouldn't fight to stay asleep?? Who would dare to even think of leaving the comfort of a place like that??
We have this hunger, a longing to leave this dark empty shallow existence - this life we live when we're awake.
Let's go there... Drop everything from our hands
Let's go there... Make our escape
It's the place where sorrows have no meaning, where blind men can see, where the poor lives in castles, and where we all get along and stand as one!
It's there where I feel alive all over every night. My dear friend, "I'd sacrifice all those nights if I could make the earth and my dreams the same"-
My Dreams: A lot & Infinite...


I'll  never stop dreaming...

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates