Monday, July 2, 2012

God, Forgive Me



God, forgive me if I ever cried over something you didn't plan to happen
If I complained instead of holding strong to my faith and repeating your name again and again
God, forgive me if I ever mourned over people you took away
If I ever got off track from your path and was lead astray
If I lost sense of colors and it all turned gray
God, forgive me if I ever hid behind fibs and lies
If I didn't tell the truth and covered it all with a disguise
God, forgive me if I ever asked “Why me?!” as an alternative of having patience
If I broke down on my knees and didn’t maintain endurance
God, forgive if I ever got jealous and had a desire of what’s not mine
If I had a speck of envy in me and crossed the line
God, forgive me if I ever got furious and lost my temper
If I harmed anyone with a word or so and abused my human nature
God, forgive me if I ever exploited all the treasures you put in my sight
If I didn't appreciate all that I had and held to it tight
God, forgive me,  for I have sinned and asking for forgiveness is all that I have


Forgive Me

0 comments:

 

Get Your Daily Dose of Vitamin D ♪ Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates